We are NZ owned and operated. We have over a Decade of experience in trades services, and pride ourselves on quality work, problem solving and customer service. Our goal is to offer the best quality trade services for our customers, completed within an efficient time-frame. We are passionate about providing an excellent service and a finished product that meets our own high standards and our clients needs.
Property maintenance projects can add value to your investment property and also beautify and add functions to your own homes living spaces.
Once you have decided on your property maintenance needs, let PLATOS work for you to realise your own project ideas.
We have full Liability Insurance.
Terms of Trade:
- PROPERTY MAINTENANCE SERVICES
- PLATO’S PROPERTY SERVICES (PLATOS) provides maintenance/trades services.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If you engage Plato’s Property Services to provide you with property maintenance services, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Plato’s Property Services and you and supersede all prior representations, agreements, statements and understandings whether oral or in writing.
- Plato’s Property Services may change these terms and conditions at any time with one month’s notice in writing. Any other changes to this agreement must be in writing and signed by Plato’s Property Services.
- FEES AND EXPENSES
- Fees are calculated on a percentage basis, quoted lump sum or hourly basis.
- GST (if any) is payable by you on the Plato’s Property Service’s fees and expenses.
- If Plato’s Property Services has to make payments to third parties or incurs expenses on your behalf in providing services to you, then such payments or expenses are payable by you.
- Plato’s Property Services, at its sole discretion, may require you to pre-pay amounts to it, or to provide security for fees and expenses. You authorise Plato’s Property Services to debit against amounts pre-paid by you, and to deduct from any funds held on your behalf any fees or expenses for which Plato’s Property Services has provided an invoice.
- Plato’s Property Services will send interim invoices to you, usually monthly and on completion of the work, or termination of Plato’s Property Service’s engagement. Plato’s Property Services may also send you an invoice when it incurs a significant expense.
- Invoices are payable within 7 days of the date of the invoice, unless alternative arrangements have been made with Plato’s Property Services in writing.
- All overdue accounts shall bear interest at the rate of 20% per month, calculated on a daily basis from the due date for payment until the time of actual payment but without prejudice to Plato’s Property Service’s other rights and remedies in respect of the default in failing to make full payment on the due date. Late payment will also incur an administration fee of $150.
- We may refuse to perform any further work until all invoices/bills are paid in full.
- If payment in full is not received by the 20th of the month following the date of invoice, then you will be liable for all of Plato’s Property Service’s costs in recovering any amount due and owing, plus any debt collection or enforcement charges and legal costs on a solicitor and client basis.
- CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT
- Where Plato’s Property Services supplies services for use in a business, it is agreed the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 does not apply.
- LIABILITY AND DAMAGES
- Plato’s Property Services will not be liable for any act or failure to act if the act or omission arises from any cause beyond its control. These events may include (but are not to be limited to) acts of God, strikes, lockouts, riots, acts of war, earthquakes, floods, fire, communication line failures, power failures, or computer or processing system failure.
- Plato’s Property Services will not be liable for any indirect, special consequential, incidental, reliance or punitive damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses, loss of revenue, loss of business or business opportunities, profits, anticipated savings, reputation or goodwill, except to the extent of Plato’s Property Service’s obligations under statute to provide compensation in the way prescribed.
- Plato’s Property Service’s liability for any and all costs, loss or damage suffered by you, however caused (including negligence), arising out of or connected with the services provided shall not exceed the full value of the fees and expenses charged by Plato’s Property Services for the services provided.
- GUARANTEES AND CONDITIONS
- Except as provided by law, no warranty, guarantee or condition shall be implied against Plato’s Property Services.
- Plato’s Property Services complies with the Privacy Act 1993 in the collection, storage, use and disclosure of personal information. The purpose for which personal information is collected is to provide the services for which Plato’s Property Services has been engaged. Personal information may be collected from and disclosed to third parties for the purposes of credit reporting and debt collection. Personal information is held by Plato’s Property Services at its business address and is accessible by all staff of the Plato’s Property Services. An individual has a right to request access to and correction of his or her personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
- You may end this agreement by giving 7 days’ written notice.
- Plato’s Property Services may end this agreement immediately if you do not pay the fees and expenses on invoice or otherwise meet your obligations under this agreement.
- Plato’s Property Services may end this agreement for any other reason by giving you 7 days’ notice in writing.
- Plato’s Property Services will send notices to the last address you have provided. You are required to advise Plato’s Property Services if you change your address.
- You may not assign all or any of your rights or obligations under this agreement without the prior written consent of Plato’s Property Services.
- Each provision in this contract survives to the extent unfulfilled, and remains enforceable and does not merge, on performance of another provision.
- No delay or failure to act is a waiver. No waiver is effective unless it is in writing. Any waiver of a breach so given is not a waiver of any other breach.